TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Control the Dose, a VMG, Inc. Company. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of the Site and any content, features, or services offered on or through the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site.
1) User Conduct. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of others. You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site or the servers and networks connected to the Site.
2) Intellectual Property. The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio) are owned by VMG, Inc. or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
3) Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. VMG, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site.
4) Limitation of Liability In no event shall VMG, Inc. be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or its contents, even if VMG, Inc. has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5) Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold VMG, Inc. harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
6) Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nebraska without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7) Changes to Terms VMG, Inc. reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
8) Termination VMG, Inc. may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
9) Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and VMG, Inc. with respect to the use of the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and VMG, Inc. with respect to the Site.
10) You will receive a Certificate of Completion from Control the Dose upon successfully completing all requirements of the Limited Radiography Course. The course is intended to prepare a student to take an exam such as the ARRT Limited Scope in Radiography Exam administered by states which require such an exam. We cannot guarantee that passing of that exam. To the best of our knowledge this course can be used in the states listed at controlthedose.com. We do not accept liability for changes any state may make without our knowledge.
11) For monthly payment plans you are agreeing to pay in full within three months of purchase. Control the Dose will charge the card on file for three equal payments. The first will be charged at time of purchase. The remaining two will be charged on the anniversary date of purchase for the next two months. If all payments are not received within three months, certificate of completion may be withheld or revoked until payment is received.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for using Control the Dose!